Roommates from hell

By WTF - 30/12/2011 07:10 - United States

Today, I have to choose between getting a cellphone contract that I need, or a TV that I don't even want, but which my flatmates insist I contribute towards. The same flatmates who eat all my food. This increased grocery bill has left me unable to afford either the phone or TV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 039
You deserved it 6 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Move out, get some new flat mates. You'll make the money back.

uprising_fml 0

have a back bone and tell them that you are going to pay the phone contract, to stop eating your damn food and to **** OFF .

Comments

Move out, get some new flat mates. You'll make the money back.

rldostie 19

Tell them you already contributed to the TV by covering their grocery bill in the past. If they refuse, don't buy groceries anymore, and find a way to feed just yourself. In the end, if they want a flat screen, that's their prerogative. They can just keep it when they move or you move out. It's not like you're going to split the tv how ever many ways when you all go your separate ways, so it makes no sense to split the cost. Don't give in!

angry_anonymous 5

YDI for not having the balls to tell them to pitch in some money or get their asses out.

SmittyJA24 26

Tell 'em to kiss your ass; take your groceries & leave.

buy your own small fridge for cheap and put a lock on it. they will be like cats and scratching at thedoor for your laughs.

kbtoyz69 9

Just beat their a$$es, and take their money, and buy both. If not strong enough buy what you need and fu€k their tv!

Yeah, you're right. One person should buy the TV (or find one somewhere, like getting one from a friend or family member). Then when they move out, they'll take the TV with them. Then everyone that watches TV can just split the cable bill.

move out and find a better roomate, like someone thats hot.

If all you did was judge roommates by their looks, you probably wouldn't have very good roommates

mismonroe 0

Good luck with your future dwellings.

Stephisilly, I've read through some of your comments. I think you should give up. Youre not good at it

GoW_Chick 14

44- If they give up then we wouldn't be able to laugh and joke about their dumb comments and that would be no fun.

44- some people just don't have hope on FML. And commenting isn't exactly a skill that comes naturally to people. Especially the ones under the age of 15.

stephissilly * you're* your english skills need some work.

GoW_Chick 14

Uh no... Maybe you should go back to English class and get a refresher course might be beneficial for you.

Waswashere used the correct 'your'. Stay in high school stephissilly.

yes, they did. however they did not include the apostrophe which is what i indicated. youre doesn't mean shit. you're means 'you are' i'll stay in highschool whilst you look into going back. xoxo

GoW_Chick 14

Just give it up stephissilly you're not getting anywhere by trying to defend your posts it just looks like your IQ is dropping with each one.

you guys are pathetic for bombarding a fellow user with comments that do no good fpr anyone. Bragging about how he/she misspelled a word or how lame he/she's commenting is stupid and immature. who cares if everything you comment isnt a stroke of genius.

Roommates stink! Move out if you can, otherwise sit down with them and just tell them how it is.

uprising_fml 0

have a back bone and tell them that you are going to pay the phone contract, to stop eating your damn food and to **** OFF .

Who gets the tv in the end? Make that person pay for all of it!

iamesauce 4

But seriously, they "insist" he contribute to? Grow some balls, OP.... pay your phone bill, and tell them to buy their own goddammed food and throw their TV out a window.

PawsUp_fml 2

Simple solution: Buy food you like that they dislike, that causes them to buy their own food. Once their food is in the fridge, eat it. :)

anahlicious 10

Move out. There's no negotiating with complete assholes.

Hustlasaurus 9

Get the cell phone buddy. Gotta look out for #1.

That would be good advice, except he can't afford it.

DalPozzo13 10

Since they're so selfish then do what you want and get a cell phone

DaKillaMafia 2

Make some of those nasty krabby patties that Spongebob made for the food inspector and leave them in the fridge