Romance ain't dead

By rawr101 - 02/10/2010 06:25 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I got a text from my ex, "I miss you." I was happy to hear this, so I replied, "Really?" I got in return, "Not really, I'm just really horny and thinking of you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 941
You deserved it 5 810

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh come on. It's not like you're NEVER in the mood. he was just being honest.

Comments

Sleekhope 0

Not sure whether this is bad as such. At least he misses a certain aspect of your relationship, and is man enough to admit it. I guess his courage to speak up is testimony to your erm...skills and beauty.

Skankles 0

That doesn't mean he's manly. He's just tactless.

Sleekhope 0

Well not exactly 'manly'. Not many guys/girls have the courage to admit to their ex (s) that times were good with them (in whatever way-sexual, emotional, spiritual). Mainly because the turmoil caused after a breakup (here I am assuming that the two were serious about each other), doesn't allow the courage to do so mainly because a need to not comment or reminisce is felt. However, if this relationship was casual (from his side/both sides) or if the girl is self-obssessed, then I would agree with him being tactless.

RachelHellYeah 0
ifyouseekamy666 0

16 u look like ur farting in that pic. xP love you hair tho

jinxthejinx 0

Definitely not a picture of a 30-year-old, which her profile leads us to believe is her age.

Well, maybe she made up the year. My profile used to say I was 73. :D

Before peacelovekat changed her picture, it was of someone she stole a picture from.

NaniisBadxP 0

Say ok and when he says Really ? Be like nah im good lol

Ohhh what a classic! Ex's can be funny sometimes....keyword: sometimes!

your response should have been "cool, lets ****" =D