Roadie

By partypooper - 28/07/2009 06:34 - United States

Today, a friend asked me if I could help him set up the stage for his wedding. Feeling honored that he considered me a close enough friend to aid him on his special day, I agreed to help. Turns out we aren't so close. I was asked to leave after I was done because I hadn't actually been invited. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 694
You deserved it 3 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He actually ASKED you to leave? "Thanks for your help, please don't hang around"? That sucks

Tell him you're glad he understands how awkward it would have been for you to hang around, with you sleeping with his fiance last month and all.

Comments

dotsdesu 0

Hide in their wedding cake.

yeagerdarling 0

You need to reevaluate all of your friendships. It is obvious that you are an easy target. Grow thicker skin.

warhorse57 0

What a ******* douche he is

warhorse57 0

Hire a hooker to crash that ******* wedding......and come onto the bride......

ieventripinstyl 0

I think its really rude for him to do that, but its not right just to go crash his wedding without second thought. What if you crashed it but it was only for family or something and friends didnt come? You would make a fool out of yourself and embarrass your friend and ruin the best day of their life.

If that was the case, the friend would have said "Thanks for your help, but this is a family only wedding - but feel free to come to the reception." I had friends who had a very small ceremony, but invited more people to the reception. It sounds like the OP's friend made use of him and tossed him aside like a snotty tissue.

ithedarkknight 0

Thats sucks you were used like a TOOL and a FOOL i mean seriously... if i was you i would find some way to fck up there wedding dude... find some way to completely mess it up why because your friend and his wife are both *****

Haha, that's harsh... your friend is a jerk.

Now that's simply outrageous. =( sorry about that.