RIP

By A girl - 27/06/2011 07:55 - Netherlands

Today, it has been 8 months since I started a photography project in which I would take a picture of the same tree every day for a year. I just heard a noise outside. They cut the tree down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 798
You deserved it 4 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kristen2322 0

That's so sad. You can keep doing the project and just show the stump. Turn it into some artsy go green anti-human thing.

Comments

step 1) plant new tree step 2) continue life as usual!

SkyiiStarflower 0

hahaha... just have to take pictures of the stump for another four months....

look at it this way... now you'll be taking pictures of a stump =D

srgsk9 9

This isnt an FML, just keep doing the project. If they dont take the stump out, some growth could return.

08DIB 0

if it was earlier I would say just find a new tree but u stuck to it well sorry fyl

SwtCherryPie 26

So maybe its just me, but YDI kinda... If someone else cut down the tree then the tree must not have been on your property, therefore an unreliable resource for something especially something as extensive as a year long art project. It really sucks that happened, I will agree there, but its kind of a responsibility thing. Either that or you are still a child living with mom and dad and they cut the tree down, which makes it worse and would have to say that would be FYL.

imnotcraZ 0

awesome! giving tree comes to life...you can take pictures of the paper or 2 by 4s it'll be

depending on how much time you have left you should drill a hole in the center of the stump and plant a little flower seed. continue to take photos everyday and as the flower grows you can get that into your project end it with a quote or something about how "out of the ash, life begins anew."