RIP

By A girl - 27/06/2011 07:55 - Netherlands

Today, it has been 8 months since I started a photography project in which I would take a picture of the same tree every day for a year. I just heard a noise outside. They cut the tree down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 798
You deserved it 4 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kristen2322 0

That's so sad. You can keep doing the project and just show the stump. Turn it into some artsy go green anti-human thing.

Comments

take pictures of the trunk. your project isn't ruined, genius.

I'm sorry! if you took a picture of the tree cut down, or the stump, it would be very artistic and would have a bitter sweet ending. And could have some environmental moral.

Alysin 14

take a picture of the fallen tree and empty space and plant something else? idk it could show nothing lasts forever but there's always a new beginning.

take a picture of the area where the tree used to be - should make for an interesting project! after all its not your fault the tree has been cut down!

bitchslapped22 14
artnotwar 4

Oh god! that's awful... Maybe now you could take pictures of where the tree was, and change your project into something about mans destruction of the earth?

well then take pictures of the stump.

Continue the project. Let the viewer interpret the absence. To me, such a project might highlight a natural take on a jarring destruction as everything surrounding the tree continues untouched.

Capt_Oblivious 10

'Cuts' your project short doesn't it.