Repetition

By Fuck - 25/02/2015 21:39 - United States - Fowler

Spicy
Today, I had sex with my boyfriend. In the middle of it, he started saying in deep voice, "Enter, exit." Over and over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 742
You deserved it 4 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Was he trying to give directions to himself? Afraid he might skip a step?

While I think it's a good idea to not force sex to be a serious thing, I also think that that's weird and not remotely sexy.

Comments

Let me go against the grain here and say that sex HAS TO be serious. You can't be having sex ironically; You can't still be "in the mood" while laughing histerically. It's just one of those things that you either do with some air of seriousness or not at all.

Axel5238 29

Gotta agree, if I laugh during sex it kills the mood for me. Humor during sex can be great, if that's your thing. Though I get the feeling most try to bring it in where it's not wanted. A good chunk of fml's are about guys laughing during sex, bad sex or someone ******** their pants. Most(speaking from personal experience here and what's on the site) do not want jokes during sex. It should be kinda obvious especially when a good chunk of stuff here is guys acting like kids in the bedroom and the gf being pissed off.

At least he didn't do the Sesame Street "neeeear....faaaaarrrr, neeeear....faaaaarrrr "

usmc_sean 8

all these negative things to say, who knows how their relationship is? Who's to say they don't do things like this quite often? He might've done it to make her smile if he couldn't just by the pleasure (;

krisseyDJ 20

My boyfriend likes to make explosion sounds, so I feel your pain

JohnTheDonJuan 11

Well, at least he's got the procedure down pat.

While misguided, and not sexy, maybe he felt like the rhythm was off and he was trying to get your biddies in synch.

lellalove_fml 23

Sex should be silly and fun. Too bad the enter/exit thing wasn't what you wanted. To play devil's advocate: he might have just been trying to spice things up and get a little silly. Better luck next time!

unixdude 9

Squeeze really hard and scream "You Shall Not Pass!"

the day all males go from boys to men will be glorious.

you should respond with, "Moan...Gasp...Moan"