Red flag

By kappu - 07/05/2018 01:30

Today, I got home to find my house trashed, my TV, PlayStation, and laptop smashed, all my clothes burning in the backyard, and all my food gone. Turns out my girlfriend did this after going through my phone and finding a contact named "Kristi". Kristi is my sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 814
You deserved it 470

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ChromoTec 24

Call the police. That would be a crime and she could be facing some time in prison.

Time to go to the police and press charges, get a restraining order while you're there. People like her need to learn that they don't own their partners, and to ask about things. And also to keep their noses out of other people's business. This could have all been avoided if she'd simply asked, "Who is Kristi?" Not demanding, either, just ask. Unfortunately, this is what happens when there's no consequences at a young age. People grow up to act all sorts of stupid, and were never taught to talk about their problems instead. So instead of talking, they destroy stuff, only to find out that the Real World has consequences for that. Regardless, go call the police. Press charges. Possibly find a lawyer if you have money and want to make sure it's a lesson she'll never forget.

Comments

WeirdUS 29

This seems weird, you guys were dating but they didn't know you have a sister and her name?

MallowMistress 13

My fiance, who I've been with for 5 years, knows I have a sister. But he doesn't really know her name. she's not around here or a close enough sibling to warrant him worrying about their names. So if they're a distant sibling or something, it could easily happen.

IAmClay 24

Press charges, and you might even be able to sue her for repairs

Others have said this, but I want to emphasize it again: call the police. And dump this psychotic bitch immediately.

this is an abusive relationship and is a form of abuse and violence

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Make her replace everything she damaged if she can’t do it cut her like a bad habit

If you stay with this psycho, YDI. She deserves a restraining order.

Lufsu566 11

Adding insult to injury: You also need a new girlfriend on top of other stuff.

I hope that she is not your girlfriend anymore