Red flag

By kappu - 07/05/2018 01:30

Today, I got home to find my house trashed, my TV, PlayStation, and laptop smashed, all my clothes burning in the backyard, and all my food gone. Turns out my girlfriend did this after going through my phone and finding a contact named "Kristi". Kristi is my sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 814
You deserved it 470

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ChromoTec 24

Call the police. That would be a crime and she could be facing some time in prison.

Time to go to the police and press charges, get a restraining order while you're there. People like her need to learn that they don't own their partners, and to ask about things. And also to keep their noses out of other people's business. This could have all been avoided if she'd simply asked, "Who is Kristi?" Not demanding, either, just ask. Unfortunately, this is what happens when there's no consequences at a young age. People grow up to act all sorts of stupid, and were never taught to talk about their problems instead. So instead of talking, they destroy stuff, only to find out that the Real World has consequences for that. Regardless, go call the police. Press charges. Possibly find a lawyer if you have money and want to make sure it's a lesson she'll never forget.

Comments

I would panic and start smashing stuff too if I saw your scary ghost food starting to dissapear into thin air

I honestly don’t understand these types of situations. Why do the significant others not know the names of family members...?

MallowMistress 13

They may not see them or really interact with them much. My fiance knows of my younger siblings, but I haven't even spoken to them in years, so he doesn't really know their names. If it's a sister he doesn't really talk to or live near, I can see why she wouldn't.

is no one going to talk about how having a female contact saved is totally not an issue?

OP - Take the matter to the police, if you have not already. Her acts were criminal. It reminds me of an expression - “Do not stick your dick in crazy no matter how enticing the package.” Keep that in mind in the future.

Get an EPO and sue for the value of all your stuff. You don't need that kind of psychotic jealousy.

Alex_7759 13

It annoys the hell out of me that some girls will have the biggest freak out if their boyfriend talks to another girl. You are NOT the only lady in the world! Get over it! He can't avoid every single other female in this world. 🤦‍♀

blondie45 21

Why don’t you have a pin on your phone so your girlfriend can’t access it?

tediruxe 13

ex amd i would call the cops for destruction of property

Isn't that illegal? (arson, destruction of property, maybe vandalism?)