Rash decision

By FilthyIke - 21/08/2009 20:17 - Canada

Today, I went to the doctor to inquire about the rash I've been getting in my underarms, behind my knees and sometimes on my face. Turns out I'm allergic to sweat. I'm a varsity rugby coach, gym teacher, and I just shelled out a stack of cash to get a sauna and steam room installed in my house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 758
You deserved it 4 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's hilarious. Allergic to your own sweat. Sometimes the pros just outweigh the cons, I would've just gone for that hot steamy sauna bath either way.

how can you be allergic to your own body fluids?

Comments

C_Renae_F 0

Woooooo!!!! Go rugby!!!!!!!! :D

BeccaBek 0

My face used to burn when I would sweat. It doesn't do it too often now. If you just noticed it it could be because you've introduced something new into your diet that your body doesn't agree with. I'd suggest you look into that and do some experimenting...cause it would suck to live like that for the rest of your life if you can prevent it.

justmyluck1212 0

WTF How the hell did you not realize that earlier? YDI

dimkims 0

i agree, have you never sweated before? unless you somehow developed an allergy?

happens all the time, i was allergic to cats as a kid... not anymore

XcuzimsotiredX 25

i just recently developed an allergy to my cats after a year of having them. you can develop allergies.

um how did you not realize this BEFORE you became a coach and gym teacher?

FYL, but at the same time, if you can afford a sauna and steam room for your house, you should have plenty of extra cash.

Walt_1990 3

SOmething you're eating could be causing that?

PutDownTheGun 0

Can't you take some sort of medicine for that? I'm allergic to grass but I get a shot so I can still coach baseball.

It could also be a heat rash. They tend to only appear in places where you sweat.

seroose 0

okie I doubt your smarter than a doctor so stfu moron..