Queen

By Anonymous - 10/09/2011 15:34 - United States

Today, I found thousands of ants in a secret nest in an unused corner of my apartment. They were feeding on the baking mix I forgot in a box from moving in two months ago, and the queen has been laying her eggs on my wireless router. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 728
You deserved it 16 254

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She lays her eggs there because she can wirelessly transfer them to any part of the nest.

Comments

State your authority now before the Queen declares war

Yea, use air strikes to soften their numbers then send marines to wipe them all, capture some them for interrigation incase there are some runners or some lucky ones whose were survived stone age during air strikes.

Ahahaha... Looks like you got yourself some new roommates.. Jk sorry op :)

foxmatrix15 8

Did u check the queens Internet connectivity was she on wireless? did u not put WEP on? Dammit man network Security is essential who knows what she downloaded using ur connection. She could have downloaded expensive ant ****.

guckylynn 19

This is the most poorly worded FML I have seen in a long time.

perdix 29

Check out the one from a day or two ago where the girl tried to kick her dad in Wal-mart, or the one where the guy pays some dude's rent so he can screw his girlfriend. Both of those are so badly-written that you have to read them many times to figure out what's going on, and, even then, you are not sure.

I've seen children with better grammar than this piece of shit.

thatonedame 6

Vacuum + shampooer + insect killer = problem solved. Clean up after yourself and stop bitching. Your neglect to pack in an orderly manner,(all your food in the same boxes) or unpack for to months caused the problem.

Looks like this FML is as messy as the situation at OP's house.

rexgar2000 10

so... if It was an unused corner and the queen has being laying eggs on you router, that means that the router was in the corner therefore the unused corner was actually being used.. :)

leadman1989 15

You ain't got no pancake mix? FYL If they were spiders I would have been more sympathetic. I HATE spiders!