Pussy power

By Anonymous - 15/08/2012 17:15 - United States - Noblesville

Spicy
Today, I was giving my boyfriend head on the living room couch. Apparently his two cats didn't approve, and they started attacking my face. Luckily for him, since my boyfriend was holding my head down, his privates didn't get a scratch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 758
You deserved it 5 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Upon further consideration, you deserve it. You see, one way to play with cats is to take a small toy and hide it while making noise. It makes them curious and wonder where the toy went. My cat usually hunts it and attacks it viciously, and so when you hide your BF's dick in your mouth it wondered 'wondered where did it go?' and attacked you.

Comments

You should have bit his **** for being a douche bag and forcing you to stay down as you were getting attacked. He shows you no respect!

Xcrunner_24 0
izzy7 11

I would have bit his ****. That's no way to treat a woman!

Dogs are safer than cats. My boyfriend's 2 wiener dogs decided to follow cue & try to mimic their owner by kissing me on either side of him when he would pushed them away. Word of advice, when you're doing anything serious around animals, kick them out of the room no matter how much they beg because they will misbehave & watch. They want the attention on them & will do anything to **** block. Sucks that happened to you, OP.

missababgaga 19

What a loving boyfriend you have there, holding your face down to protect his junk... No offense, but your boyfriend's a dick for that.

That's just cat for 'You're doing it wrong.'

sandinthewaves 5

Your boy friend has two cats....