Pussy power

By Anonymous - 15/08/2012 17:15 - United States - Noblesville

Spicy
Today, I was giving my boyfriend head on the living room couch. Apparently his two cats didn't approve, and they started attacking my face. Luckily for him, since my boyfriend was holding my head down, his privates didn't get a scratch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 758
You deserved it 5 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Upon further consideration, you deserve it. You see, one way to play with cats is to take a small toy and hide it while making noise. It makes them curious and wonder where the toy went. My cat usually hunts it and attacks it viciously, and so when you hide your BF's dick in your mouth it wondered 'wondered where did it go?' and attacked you.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

For every FML about a relationship issue there is always at least one person ready to say "Dump him/her".

And there is always someone that comments on the person that says dump him/her too. Relax dude it's a joke.

Not all of them. I guess you've never heard of Dane Cook.

Definitely a FYL moment: No woman (or man) deserves to have pain afflicted upon them for being so considerate of their partner's sexual pleasures. Op, I salute you. ;)

You're one sexy and comprehensive man... I applaud you ;-P

Steve95401 49

The only pussy he's getting in the near future is from his cats.

I hope he's not gonna get any pussy from his cats. weird

When your bf goes to sleep, sprinkle some catnip over it then tie a bell to it and sit back and enjoy the show called revenge.

That's just ****** up. I would take some scratches for my guy so he wouldn't get attacked. He just wouldn't be getting anything else for a while.

mellb_fml 3

Should've bitten him just for holding your head down never mind the cats!

perdix 29

That's using your head! Too bad I'm complimenting your boyfriend for using your big, dumb head to protect his little, cute one.

Does anyone else wonder how her face was scratched since her bf was holding her head down as she was giving him head? I can't see how the cats could scratch her but not him when her face was down and so close to his body.

mrnuleef 7

Speaking from experience, cats are relentless, they will find a way

#37, Obviously, claw-wise, the cats double-teamed on OP cleverly.

Uh... pushing her head down from the top rather than pulling her down by the cheeks? It's pretty simple if you think about it... You need me to draw a diagram for you? :|

Maybe he's got huge crabs clawing at her.

mrnuleef 7

That is a horrible first-time deepthroat story. Another feline cockblock story, brought to you by fml!

Makye15 1

Get up and say no pussy for u