Prostate implies an Antistate

By artsmart1 - 06/03/2010 00:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to go see a specialist for my prostate and was told he would have to do an exam before I could leave. Having had this checked just the previous year, I was more than a little irritated. As I was bent over the table the Dr. said, "Now, just pretend I'm Angelina Jolie." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 394
You deserved it 2 941

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And just pretend this is Angelina Jolie's...?

...finger instead of the doc's, I guess. I've heard that men have very sensitive nerve centers (like a ********) in that area. Gay or straight, it's supposed to feel quite good to have it stimulated right - which I hope the doc wasn't trying to do. I wouldn't be pleased if, while getting a breast exam or gyno check-up, the doc told me to imagine he's Gerard Butler or someone. Highly inappropriate of him and most awkward if you actually did!

Comments

Hellooomindyy 0

Ouch, look at the bright side OP, you dont have to do it for another year:)

How can you say it can't be worse than anal? It would make sense if the OP practiced anal sex, but nothing here implies that. Your only other defense would be if you had anal and are speaking from experience, which I highly doubt. I'm sure the whole lubrication process in anal is less painful than a doctor shoving his fingers right into a person not wanting it.

lol at snickers your like 16. No guy would wanna come near you with your ugly attitude much less stick their dick up your butt. Don't say you have done anal just to try and act like you know how it feels.

we are completely missing the whole point here! the point being that the fml was extreemly funny and that's all that matters!

iangoodall311278 0

don't be annoyed, if it saves you from prostrate cancer then it could be popeyes arm for all I cared !!!

kh2soldier 1

awe snickers were sure u haven't tried anal yet

Why would you be irritated at having to have a prostate exam again? Shouldn't you check yearly? Shouldn't you want to be aware of cancer if you do have it?

For any women who don't get why this would be weird, imagine going in for a pap smear and at the critical moment the doctor says "now just imagine I'm Brad Pitt". That said, I'm sure doctors don't like giving prostate exams any more than patients like receiving them, so if you can't make a lame joke to lighten the moment before you go rummaging around in some guys ass, when can you?