Prostate implies an Antistate

By artsmart1 - 06/03/2010 00:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to go see a specialist for my prostate and was told he would have to do an exam before I could leave. Having had this checked just the previous year, I was more than a little irritated. As I was bent over the table the Dr. said, "Now, just pretend I'm Angelina Jolie." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 397
You deserved it 2 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And just pretend this is Angelina Jolie's...?

...finger instead of the doc's, I guess. I've heard that men have very sensitive nerve centers (like a ********) in that area. Gay or straight, it's supposed to feel quite good to have it stimulated right - which I hope the doc wasn't trying to do. I wouldn't be pleased if, while getting a breast exam or gyno check-up, the doc told me to imagine he's Gerard Butler or someone. Highly inappropriate of him and most awkward if you actually did!

Comments

Seriously? Why is this on FML? Your doctor is trying to make you not have a horrible unwanted psuedo-homosexual experience. Many men are traumatized because male contact such as that is so taboo, pretending hes angelina jolie is exactly what you need to do bro.

Oh no! Not Angelina Jolie! But I'd take a prostate exam any day, by anyone. It's just awesome!

LOL. Now that's a doctor with a sense of humor. Still though, that's messed up.

LOL did you fart on his finger for that one?

what would he have to say such a stupid thing ? first of all, it is a medical exam , not a sexual activity , so no need to tell you (even joking) that you need to be sexually aroused for it , and then , what he said was rude because he actually doesn't know your private life : he's sure that "angelina jolie" is going to arouse you although in fact, you could prefer brad pitt !

caester9 0
taurusxdee 10

Because she obviously has a penis?! What a ****.

Wait, that made no sense whatsoever. Both people are male...

That's messed up press chargers for sexual harassment !

least the doctor tried to add a bit of humor in it, instead of making it more unbearable than it already was for the both of you.