By Adrian16 - 18/01/2010 11:01 - Norway

Today, I was vacuuming our house because I wanted to help my parents. I wore a headset while listening to REALLY loud music. The vacuuming job took me two hours and when I took of my headset I noticed that I hadn't started the vacuum cleaner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 407
You deserved it 65 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you totally deserve it for being so dumb. wouldn't you at least been able to feel if it's on or something?

Comments

Punderous 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

OP = Idiot. How could you not feel that it was off? I mean the vibration and everything, the fact it doesn't pick up stuff off the floor? How vacant WERE you? Jeeze. I call fake on this one, it's just too ridiculous. Either that or you're just completely uninformed about how to vacuum a house.

kozmikstarz 0

What kind of mansion do you live in that it takes 2 hours to vacuum? And if it took two hours, you would have had to plug and unplug the vacuum and switch outlets. How would you forget to turn it on every single time you switched outlets?

I was gonna say the exact same thing. You can tell when the vacuum is on. It vibrates and kind of suctions to the floor. Also it actually picks up dirt instead of pushing it around... two hours and you didn't notice? Not even in between songs or during the slow parts? Liar.

bugmenotmofo 34

I agree with you. And I also love how they decided to emphasize "really" in "REALLY loud music" as if that is going to make us believe them.

Maybe OP was too into the music to realize it wasn't on

monnanon 13

probably not fake. we had someone at work do this with a vaccum.

wwt0112 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

um, actually your second...but yeah, OP, did you not notice that the vaccum wasn't actually er...vacuming? Until 2 HOURS later?!

kkbanks 0

do you know that one comes BEFORE two? your second comment idiot

194, the comment came not even a minute after #1, Just Saying

He's talking to the guy that got the first comment dumbass haha

you totally deserve it for being so dumb. wouldn't you at least been able to feel if it's on or something?

KishiSenmatsu 0

how can you not notice that it's not actualy cleaning?

Exactly what I was thinking. Theoretically, the dirt and such would've have gone anywhere.