Productivity above all else

By Anonymous - 12/12/2022 15:00

Today, our company not only installed standing desks, they have literally just spent a week replacing all our toilets, they are bizarre as hell with a seat that angles downwards. I looked them up online, they’re designed to cause pain in your legs to stop you sitting there too long. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 345
You deserved it 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When I first saw those toilets, I figured it would just be a matter of time before lawsuits came out as those are similar enough to known torture devices to qualify.

I've heard "sitting is the new smoking." Is your company policy, "******** is the new sitting?" Does your boss's name rhyme with Begone Busk?

Comments

I've heard "sitting is the new smoking." Is your company policy, "******** is the new sitting?" Does your boss's name rhyme with Begone Busk?

When I first saw those toilets, I figured it would just be a matter of time before lawsuits came out as those are similar enough to known torture devices to qualify.

1984 came and went - But now OP is working for “Big Brother”… Sounds like some manager was scheming during the pandemic once they got their employees back in the building how they could make their lives miserable and/or wring out the last drop of ass sweat… Frankly, I think it’s time to start looking for a better job. Look first, accept a new job, then quit.

Time for a new job, try and convince everyone else there to quit as well, try and do a mass walk out that’ll leave them in the shit! Companies like that need to be taken down quickly!

Just have yourself a nice little slip and fall accident on one of those sliding toilets and then sue them guarantee they remove those toilets immediately 😁

If my employer did that, I'd personally double my time sitting on the toilet. With the exercise, I could cancel Leg Day.

i assume you still have stalls with doors, prop your legs up on stall doors. you'll get used to it in time