Pretend it's snowing

By babypenguin00 - 29/08/2015 19:20 - United States - Newark

Today, marks the third girlfriend in a row that has broken up with me for my terrible dandruff. I can't control it as I was born with psoriasis. All three girls called me pathetic for "making up" a disease to try to get them to stay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 301
You deserved it 1 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DMA0712 22

If they aren't going to accept you just because of something you were born with, and then accuse you of lying about it, you're better off without them. Chin up OP, you'll find better.

Wizardo 33

If you see a dermatologist they can hopefully gibe you medicine to help control the condition. In the meantime, I recommend using Neutrogena T/Gel, they have a specific one that caters to helping with psoriasis!

Comments

I have bad eczema so I know how you feel OP. You should try coco-scalp.

Wow those girls are horrible! For the record I also have psoriasis on my scalp and what I just started using is this shampoo from Seacret called mud shampoo I think, its very expensive but its pretty worth it if your desprite; I started dating this guy like half a year ago and it wasn't until about a couple of weeks ago that we both found out that we both have psoriasis so idk maybe one day you'll hopefully find someone who is understanding and isnt so shallow, GL!

Have you tried medicated shampoo? I dated a guy with your condition and he used that and he used to have awful dandruff

Why didn't you just have them google it?

Because dumb bitches can't google on their phones what psoriasis is?

daynanance 9

I have the same condition on my scalp. For those of you saying just to find and use these medications, you probably don't understand how dangerous those medicines are for your body. They will destroy your liver. A lot of the topical things don't work either, or at least for me they didn't. I understand how you feel, and there is only one thing I've found that's not dangerous and works very well is Psor-Val. And it's incredibly hard to get, and slightly expensive. But worth it.

I actually quit going to my dermatologist because all the topicals he was giving me for my scalp don't help. My eczema is easy to maintain but the psoriasis is going to be the end of me

It's time to try and date smarter girls who aren't bitches

Try to speak with your dermatologist on medicine

First of all, you'll find better. Don't worry about those 3 girls who don't have the brain capacity to accept non-stupidity these days. Second of all, are you sure you're even going out with the right girls in the first place?...if it's 3 in a row, then something might be going on with your "view" on these girls

Try a conditioning cleanser like wen or any good one you get in the store, if it's $5 it's not good quality so it may not help. I had very bad reactions to environmental conditions and my psyorsis flared up like crazy so I was willing to try anything I read somewhere that anti fungal cream might help so I had some of the foot spray around (easier than cream on hair) and I gave it a whirl. It stung a little because I had been scratching at it but it was totally cleared up the next day! Worth a shot.