Prankster

By stillwaiting - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Today, I found out that my boss plays a trick on all the interns. He calls you to his office, then leaves you waiting outside until you get annoyed and leave. Apparently, the old record was 45 minutes. I waited 4 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 178
You deserved it 11 326

Top comments

Oooh, that sucks. YDI, a bit, but that shows dedication too XD Jet

FYL, at least you were responsible enough to wait. Still, you should have thought something was wrong after the first 20 minutes or so and talked to him. Four hours is a looong time.

Comments

Dude, you have just shown your boss you are dedicated. What does that imply? =P

"...Talk to corporate (like a boss) Approve memos (like a boss) Lead a workshop (like a boss) Remember birthdays (like a boss) Direct workflow (like a boss) My own bathroom (like a boss) Micro manage (like a boss) Promote synergy (like a boss) Hit on de€brah (like a boss) Get rejected (like a boss) Swallow sadness (like a boss) Send some faxes (like a boss) Call a sex line (like a boss) Cry deeply (like a boss) Demand a refund (like a boss) Eat a bagel (like a boss) Harassment lawsuit (like a boss) No promotion (like a boss) Fifth of vodka (like a boss) Shit on debrah's desk (like a boss)..."

sorry i was gone! i was having an epic weekend that removed me from my computer's presence. and then a cumload of hw last night

Sakeyaki 0

You sir, are made of win. Now I feel like listening to **** In My Pants.

Now that's blind servitude. You'll make an excelent doorman...or doormat.

Yeah, no, that's just work place bullying. Your boss is a jerk.

debo123 0

As long as you got paid this isn't an FML.

The old record was set before iPhones were invented. The new record will soon reach into days and weeks, because someone will sit there all day if they're being paid and they have something to keep them occupied. Your boss is a moron.