Pranked

By dontevenassk - 12/06/2009 04:44 - Canada

Today, my friends decided it would be funny to scare me by tilting the portable street toilets while I was taking a dump in one of them. One of my friends accidentally rocked it too hard and it fell on the floor. They wouldn't even let me sit in the car after because I had shit all over me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 140
You deserved it 3 777

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's so ******* vile--I don't even know what I'd do. Probably jump in the nearest lake.

Comments

Who could've said YDI!!?!!??!? Some of that shyt has got to have disease in it!! You should've ran up to one of them and gave them a bear hug.

Jarlais 0

Wow, your friends are cocks

likeduhhx4 0

that is ******* sick. 1) i would never use those things, but i know you had to shit so you kind of had to. 2) your friends are dicks, you should have smeared the shit on them.. or their car..

Just don't use those things. Skip the extra food, go to the bathroom before you leave, and don't pay 25 cents for the extra large soda. YDI and FML for having immature douches for friends.

Ok; A: YDI for actually even considering ******** in a porta-potty. B: find new friends who aren't assholes. And C: you're a moron. :)

There was a guy in the USA who was paralyzed after a bunch of kids did that to him. That is the stupidest trick ever. Your friends are assholes.

yaintime21 0

Why were you doing number #2 in a porta-potty? Why didn't you like beat them up? Still, FYL. #60- I heard about that too.