Pranked

By dontevenassk - 12/06/2009 04:44 - Canada

Today, my friends decided it would be funny to scare me by tilting the portable street toilets while I was taking a dump in one of them. One of my friends accidentally rocked it too hard and it fell on the floor. They wouldn't even let me sit in the car after because I had shit all over me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 141
You deserved it 3 777

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's so ******* vile--I don't even know what I'd do. Probably jump in the nearest lake.

Comments

Since those things are nasty and you were probably doing an "air drop" anyway, why not shit behind a dumpster or a shrub like a hobo? There wasn't a nearby gas station you could go into and top shelf? You've got to get better friends... they should have at least let you ride in the trunk.

ShenziSixaxis 0

Your friends are dilweeds. (And yes, that's an actual word.)

emyle11 0

are you kidding? **** those assholes, i woulda rubbed my shitty ass all OVER that damn car. consider it payback for making you smell like shit in the first place.

#110, the outside is nothin since they can go to a car wash and fix that... But wut he should have done to his apparent "friends" is when they told him to not get in the car, jump in anyways and roll as much as he can to smear it all over the seats... the stains won't b comin anytime soon 3:)

you should take a shit in a paper bag and put it in their pillow cases :)

OMG - who takes a dump in a port-a-john. Gross. Go home.

It's called the "GROUND" not a "FLOOR." 115 comments and nobody else mentioned that? What the hell is wrong with people?

OKAY YOU ARE A DUMBASS FOR GOING IN ONE OF THOSE. NOTE TO SELF, GO TO TACO BELL AND SHIT IN THERE. YOUR FRIENDS ARE ******* IDIOTS!