Bustin' my ass

By Anonymous - 07/10/2020 20:01

Today, I went in for an interview. While I was waiting to be called, I used the restroom. When I stood up to wipe, I slipped on the floor and fell ass first into the unflushed toilet. I was found an hour later, covered in my own shit and too injured to move. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 418
You deserved it 183

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you're not getting a job offer with such a shitty attitude. The good news is with your personal injury settlement, you and your children will never need to work again!

brenniman 10

(Lmfao) If all of that is not a sign that that job is not for you, I don't know what is.

Comments

OP - That’s dreadful! Flush first, then get up.

Well, you're not getting a job offer with such a shitty attitude. The good news is with your personal injury settlement, you and your children will never need to work again!

Marcella1016 31

Did you not call for help? Did you not have a phone? Seems weird it took an hour for you to be found. Unless you knocked yourself out and were out cold for awhile. In that case, holy shit what a fall. But I’m genuinely curious for more details. Because if you weren’t out cold, I just can’t imagine waiting there for an hour, you not calling for help, and no one else coming to the bathroom for that long.

Dear OP, Please do not post the details here. PM Marcella to satisfy her curiosity. I don not want to know and I think I speak for many. I know what an Alaska Pipeline is and more knowledge in that area is undesirable. Thank you.

And after all the crappy comments you troll with, here I thought you could handle being on the receiving end. Learn something new every day.

brenniman 10

(Lmfao) If all of that is not a sign that that job is not for you, I don't know what is.

This is why you should leave the stunts to the pros.

I’m just curious. Did you get the job (LOL)?

randybryant799 20

I'm confused. How could you fall into the toilet. Was the seat up?