Prank wars

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I thought it would have been funny to cut off my friend's rat-tail. He thought it would be funny to put a brick through my windshield. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 764
You deserved it 119 004

Top comments

You don't **** with people's hair. You completely deserve it, even if he is retarded for having a rat tail.

flyboy57 0

YDI. I had friends with rat rails while growing up. do you know how long it takes to grow one?

Comments

291togo 0

FHL. Who the **** still sports a rat tail? I salute you. Good job teaching the trailer park redneck how to cut his hair.

tangerine_12 0

YDI and FYL. YDI because you messed with his hair, and its not yur property so you shouldnt touch it, but FYL because you got a brick through yur windshield for doing the guy a favor. People with rat-tails look completely stupid, and anyone who has them needs to cut them off now. like people with mullets. especially women. *shudder*

Microsoftfan 0

This is a total ripoff. I remember about 2 weeks ago, there was an fml saying "there was a homeless person asking for a dollar. I thought it would be funny to wave a dollar in his face. He thought it would be funny to stab my leg with a pencil" And there was another one, I just can't remember what it said. This may not be a ripoff, in that case, ydi, but it most likely is.

this fml is fake. nobody wears rat tales anymore. that and the op's name is a lie you believe

#89, ever been to the south? people still wear that shit. i was getting ready to say just white trash, but i've seen a couple of black boys sporting it, too. it takes so much for me not to attack those people w/ scissors.

I knew a bøy in first grade with one. He grew it all out by third grade and braided it.

Well, YDI, but I'm so glad you did. Those things are disgusting and I can't believe people still have them 20 yrs later. Nasty.

HDI for having a rat tail, YDI for being stupid.

You are doing God's work. Keep getting rid of trash signals.