Prank wars

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I thought it would have been funny to cut off my friend's rat-tail. He thought it would be funny to put a brick through my windshield. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 764
You deserved it 119 004

Top comments

You don't **** with people's hair. You completely deserve it, even if he is retarded for having a rat tail.

flyboy57 0

YDI. I had friends with rat rails while growing up. do you know how long it takes to grow one?

Comments

sbarre1 0

So? You're both assholes. You can press charges for malicious injury to property, but I'm fairly certain that he can press assault charges. Yes, assault may sound like overkill. But, you removed a part of his body without permission. I think they're ugly too, but you don't get to force your style opinions on another person in that way.

Rat tails lolz... I had one for a couple of weeks until I got my haircut. ******* hate them.

On behalf of women everywhere, thanks for cutting it off. But you totally deserved it anyway.

Dude, what is wrong with having a rat tail? As long as it's brushed out and kept CLEAN, then there should be nothing wrong with having one. I used to have one, but my Mom decided to cut it off before my graduation because she was worried how the other kids would treat me. The kids already mistreated me since the 3rd grade for being an artist. A rat tail wasn't going to change it. You don't mess with someone's hair, no matter how bad you feel you need to. You just don't! Hairstyles are very personal. Especially one that's difficult to maintain like a proper rat tail.

OMGitsKaleyxo 0

haha g'job. rat tails are ugly. like, why would someone want one? but u could just sue him[:

He deserved it! Rat-tails haven't been cool or stylish or not-disgusting since the 90s. Good for you. But seriously, all you cut off was a tiny lock of hair, and he threw a brick through your windshield?

why are you mad at this guy he did everyone a favor by cutting it off. Rat tails are gross. Plus then you know that the kids a hick. I dont care if this might be a made-up fml

That was assault and you ******* deserved it for messing with something as hard to keep as a rat tail.

Regardless of the validity of this fml... I'm not sure which is worse, seeing all these idiots talking about animal abuse or the idea of someone having a nasty looking rat tail in 2009.

_THE_MASTER_ 0

I agree. epic group fail for all of those who are, well, stupid. and yes. its 2009. unless we're bringing feathered (legit) mulletts and big frizzy hair (that men and non-long island women sport) back to the table...damn. i totally forgot the punchline i had lined up. nvm