Prank wars

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I thought it would have been funny to cut off my friend's rat-tail. He thought it would be funny to put a brick through my windshield. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 764
You deserved it 119 004

Top comments

You don't **** with people's hair. You completely deserve it, even if he is retarded for having a rat tail.

flyboy57 0

YDI. I had friends with rat rails while growing up. do you know how long it takes to grow one?

Comments

YDI hahaha i dont know weather to label this OWNED or FAIL

what happens douche bag. ur a dumb **** man. why would you do that if he was trying to keep it. hope ur car is ****** up ***** creek

ummm YOU DID HIM A FAVOR... rat-tails are sooo NASTY!! gross gross gross!

anikin (sorry for bad spelling) in star wars 2 has a rat tail (it's a hair style) it is not disgusting

#268 That's not a rat tail, it's a braid (Usually on the side of the head) that symbolizes a Jedi's Padawan status.

You leave my mullet alone, you son-of-a-bitch, or I'll push your whole ******* car over a cliff! My tribute to Billy Ray Cyrus is the core of my existence, like Samson.

Mullets = win rat-tails = worst 90's haircut ever. even when I was 6 and all the boys in my grade 1 class had one I still didn't understand them. =)

leMeepO_o 0

Oh god, i remember that. there was one kid who was so proud that he had grown, i thought it was disgusting, even when i was like 5

I (like others before me) doubt this is true based PURELY on the OP's user name.

FYL, for being friends with a guy with a rat tail. They are the most hideous things I've ever seen.

screwtaylor 0

A lot of rednecks and mexicans have rat-tails. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__jEsMnLFShk/R8yTVFVVCII/AAAAAAAAA5g/oPVVaYUN81Y/s320/rattail.jpg

YDI before anyone else calls you dumb i just wanna say...... Im one of those people lmbO xD

DanceRox9008 0

well then FYL. you should get rid of that rats tail immediately if you ever want to pick up chicks. im a girl and I think theyre pretty much the worst hairstyle in the world. other than the creeper stache.

its one of good chick filters, those who don't like you because of it are not worth your time, if she doesn't like you for who you're the relationship will not work anyway, she will always find some fault or reason to be unhappy with you.

Regardless of whether he needed to have it cut off, you didn't have the right to do it. YDI having that brick put through your windshield...

dude, cutting off a man's rat tail is like messing with his mullet, and you can get kicked out of the bad boys club if it don't stand up in front and be long in back!