By ThatsNotRight - 26/01/2009 02:51 - United States

Today, while I was babysitting my nephews, the 7 year old boy walked up to me and asked if I was a lesbian. I laughed it off. An argument ensued about my sexuality for a good two hours. I lost. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 821
You deserved it 4 434

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can't have a proper arguement with a child. They don't listen to logic or reason. They'll scream "Autie's a lezzie! Auntie's a lezzie!" until you're beaten into submission.

Amphysvena 11

So, by saying you lost, you mean a 7-year-old actually convinced you that you're gay?

Comments

You can't have a proper arguement with a child. They don't listen to logic or reason. They'll scream "Autie's a lezzie! Auntie's a lezzie!" until you're beaten into submission.

mangoboy1 19

Same goes for religious people when arguing about religion

You know you fail at life, if you lose in a fight over your sexuality to a Seven year old.

I just would have told the kid he was gay. LOL

hate to admit it, but i'm with #9 "aunti, you're a lesbian!" "you're right, wanna know what i did to your mom last night?" ts what i would have done *shrug*

Your an idiot, the kids mom is the babysitters sister or sister-in-law. Nice try though.

You're an idiot for using "your" instead of "you're."

wow, why would oyu talk to the kid about that. you should just tell him to not use that word.

Which of you is the adult, exactly? If one of my nieces tried that, I'd tell them it's none of their business and leave it there. If they tried to press it, they'd go to bed with no dessert or something.

giffinator 0

Yeah, none of his buisness... he prolly just liked using the word lesbian.

Amphysvena 11

So, by saying you lost, you mean a 7-year-old actually convinced you that you're gay?