Prank protip

By Ca13b - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my brother put pepper spray on my toilet paper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 457
You deserved it 4 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

mintcar 9

I'm sure that lit a fire up under your ass. Your brother is an evil man. What did you do to piss him off?

perdix 29
ikickgingers 15

It would be funnier if your Guiche was pierced.

perdix 29

They say, "You learn something new every day." Thanks, Kicky, for making that cliché come true for me before 10:15 AM here. Now, I can go back to sleep. Sometimes, you learn something that you wish you hadn't, but I'm happy that you are aware of that zone. And, no, I'm not taking you up on the inevitable dare.

ikickgingers 15

51 - I thought you were all knowing. :/

perdix 29

Haha, Kicky, I'm so frickin' smart because I'm always learning. Aristotle said, "I know shit because I think I don't know shit." (Yeah, that's the exact translation from the Greek.) I learn something from everyone I meet. Last night, the lady at the popcorn store edu-ma-cated me on some of the various varieties of popcorn and which would work best with a hot-air popper. I'm an eternal student. I wonder what else I can learn from you ;)

Is OP a girl because if OP is a girl then I feel really bad for her. ?

Jamicianprince 1

Hot damn that hurts When it gets in your eye it must hurt more when it's in your ass

thats actually a pretty cool idea FYL though:/

silverdrake69 0

You didn't notice the toiltte paper was red??? Hate to say it but u kinda deserved it

Poetaster 10

I'm thinking it's time for him to experience the fun of a hefty dose of a laxative.