Please don't!

By Alone - 28/12/2012 05:24 - United States

Today, a girl mistook me for her boyfriend and broke up with me because I'm "a liar and a cheating bastard." I've never seen her in my life, but I'm so lonely that I tried to convince her to give me another chance and stay with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 515
You deserved it 8 921

Same thing different taste

Comments

I'm assuming this was over the phone... otherwise how do you not recognize your man.. I would've made shit worse... but baby I didn't mean to cheat... your mom came on to me.....

Why would you want to pretend to be somebody who's apparently a liar and cheating bastard anyway?

Sounds like someone needs to pay a long overdue visit to the optometrist.

You may be on to something though. Break up sex with a stranger.

I'm surprised that you didn't instead try to find out more about the bf if he's truly your doppelgänger ... In your shoes, I would have liked to meet him and see the resemblance for myself ... That or you were just a practice target before she unleashed her wrath on the actual unsuspecting dude ... More likely the latter.

JohnnyBravo2 3

That was pathetic to read but I'm sure your full of crap & only posted something like that just to have something to post.

LillianLattea 6

I'm sorry.. but for the OP... WIN.

OrangeKnife 10

Wow, still a better love story than Twilight, and damn man you need a life.

Yeah. Imagine what happens when he next sees her, not realizing she thinks she's broken up with him. (Unless, of course, she meant this as a prank on you, rather than a demonstration that she can't recognize someone she considered her boyfriend.)