Pervy

By okaydisarray - 04/07/2015 02:31 - United States - Dayton

Spicy
Today, my husband's 70-year-old uncle came for a visit. Since we only have 2 bedrooms, we set him up in our daughter's room. Later, I glanced into the room and saw him masturbating in her bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 971
You deserved it 2 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Omg he's 70. Geesh. while it's still gross that he did it in her daughters bed it's not like he had her daughters picture or anything.

are you gonna wanna sleep in a bed your grandfather jacked off on?

FenderM 5

Pretty sure I have, actually. Pretty sure many of us have. Nap on grandpa's bed while visiting? Good lord people are freaking out. Just because you never saw it (happily) doesn't mean it wasn't happening. It's ok to pretend things never happen, but it's not ok to shame someone needlessly. Was the door closed? did she knock? Was granduncle messing with the daughter's toys or clothes at the same time?

at his age, you can't afford to waste a boner.

well.....you seee.....but..... ahh I guess

This could be less weird if it's not a little girls room, like if she was 16 or whatever. If it just happened to be their daughters room he could just be doing his thing (no pun intended) but if it was a princess room and obviously belonged to a little girl, that's more concerning.

yea I'm assuming it was a little girl though, not a teenager. Like maybe she walked in the room to check on her little girl and ended up getting scarred for life instead.

It's dirty either way, but agree it's even creepier if a little girl's room.

FenderM 5

Why would they put their little girl into a room with a grown man?

He's old, leave him be. let him be happy.

NO. you're wrong. so just sit there in your wrongness

JimBobGunrack 4

Sounds like a sticky situation

welp time to burn the bed and throw out the uncle .__.

On the face of it this is a brain bleach scenario. However, I must ask the question: under what scenario were you, "glancing in"? I completely agree that this goes way past being yucky and weird if you walked by during the afternoon, the door was completely open and he was letting it hang out for all the world to see in what is obviously a little girl's bedroom. On the other hand, if by "glancing in" you mean that you opened a closed bedroom door and it was during the night and it was a regular looking bedroom then shame on you for invading an old man's harmless self pleasuring. I would like to see some more information on this before casting judgment.

No. You don't ********** in someone else's bed, especially a young girl's. He should have the decency to go the bathroom and lock the door.

No what, No. 77? That a 70 year old should not be allowed to **********? Or just a 70 year old man? Or no one should be allowed to ********** unless they're in their own bed? What about if he is with his wife? Should thdy not be allowed any physical contact with each other? What if it was a 70 year old woman? If you invite a couple that is your own age to stay as guests in your home are they not allowed any physical contact while they are staying with you? I would really rather not belabor the point but I see a lot of responses here where the posters glibly pass judgment without having bothered to read the post. We know the following: 1. The guest is a 70 year old male 2. He is the husband's uncle 3. They have a daughter That's it. Until - and if - the OP gives us more information this is all we factually have. Now, we can draw conclusions, reasonable or unreasonable. For example, we have no idea how old the OP is. However, my uncle is only twelve years older than me because he was so much younger than my father. If that were the case here the husband would be 58. If married and had the daughter when young his daughter could easily be 30 years old by now. She could even have left home many years ago. Does that change things for any of you? In reality, if you're going to be grossed out and disapproving about something that is quite natural, don't invite the person to stay in the first place.

It's obviously natural, but there are limits to where to do some 'natural' things at as well. Doing anything sexual in someone else's bed that they have to use/lay in is just disrespectful. There are plenty of FMLs on here to vouch for that.

@81 no, it's not ok. if you come to my house and sleep on my bed, i expect to mot have anything sexual done on it. same for if i stay at someone's house, i will never do anything sexual on a bed they've made for me. it's just plain disrespect in my books. By all means, if you want a little 'you' time, go lock yourself in my bathroom and have at it; but i don't want bodily fluids over my clean sheets.

It may be natural, but out of respect why would you do this is someone else's bed? I got kicked out of my room when I was 13 because we had guests. I told them my only rule was they couldn't have sex in my bed. I'm sorry but regardless if you are married, or have needs, you can also have restraint for a few days. No one is going to die because of it. If it is an actual guest room it would be a bit different because it is not someone's personal space, but this was their daughters personal space.