Pay your respects

By whymyliferose - 03/06/2011 04:47 - United States

Today, my boss's cat died. I'm expected to attend the service. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 143
You deserved it 4 518

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In Republic of Korea, that would be lunchtime.

roeroe66 0

I thought cats had 9 lives!!?

Comments

boobookittyfk 3

Let's hope it was paid work time. Time and a half!

KatrinaKitten 16
kwchambers92 10

Haha for real, kids these days...

does he have a "world's best boss" mug?? sounds like a Michael Scott kinda boss to me!!

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

As in the best boss you could only dream of having. Though it would be more like him throwing a funeral for one of Angela's cats.

haha yeah exactly. or when they had a funeral for the dead bird aha

jellitonoctopus 19

I would love to work for him!

Quite certain your other colleagues aren't brimming with excitement over this either so quit complaining and just spend a couple of hours making your boss happy. I assume the cat meant a lot to her since she's having a service for it.

You should attend with flowers and catnip.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29
mattmadden 0

Nobody comment! You'll just feed the troll...

sourgirl101 28

I'm sure the boss will have free drinks and appetizers later on to mourn kitty's departure.

DakotaCat 4

You're a bitch! Just attend! Jesus what happened to compassion?

Why is everyone calling this person a bitch? I love animals to death, and I love helping people. But this is something I would hate to do. Funerals are meant for close people. If you aren't close, then all it is is an awkward situation.

Thats creepy. That is really really creepy. WTF is wrong with FML's Quagmire?

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

I don't see what the problem is here. I'm sure the boss can't fire those that blow it off, but if OP attends, they get on the boss's good side. F the cat's life, and the boss's. OP's life, not so much.