Pay your respects

By whymyliferose - 03/06/2011 04:47 - United States

Today, my boss's cat died. I'm expected to attend the service. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 143
You deserved it 4 518

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In Republic of Korea, that would be lunchtime.

roeroe66 0

I thought cats had 9 lives!!?

Comments

VEVO_fml 0

its quagmire, whats not wrong with it? lol

Flutist 3

Quagmire: I would like to have a moment alone to honor my love of your pussy. Boss: That is so sweet, i will be back in a few moments. Quagmire: Oh, Scruffles I love you! *Boss comes back* Boss: WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING TO MR. SCRUFFLES. Quagmire: Mr? *looks at dead cat* YOU LIED TO ME.

Flutist 3

Your boss sounds lonely. If she/he doesn't have kids or very many friends, then that cat is probably very important to the boss. Instead of complaining like a bitch, why don't you take a moment out of your very busy life to give back to the person who is, in a sense, paying you and helping you survive. While it might seem stupid, the boss obviously cared for the animal. It might not be normal behavior in your book and annoying, but you could try and be sympathetic to the person who has lost someone who means something to them. Also, you can tell people at the bar your boss made you go to a cat funeral and it will be a good laugh story and make you look like a good guy when you tell someone "Well they were just so sad I had to go to be supportive."

Buy him new cat. Receive promotion.

Flutist 3

Make him homemade Chinese food, show him you know how to combine resources (dead cat + wok = free lunch.)

damn..smh tell ur boss to get married or something

Flutist 3

Yes, because marriage solves all problems.

candys123 0

you should tell him that the funeral made you so choked up that you need a grievance day!