Parents vs. Parents

By hateparents - 11/10/2009 11:25 - Australia

Today, my parents met my girlfriend's parents for the first time. They not only brought along embarrassing childhood photos of myself, they'd 'accidentally' placed an intimate photo of me and my ex-girlfriend with them. That was their subtle way of telling everyone they prefered my ex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 923
You deserved it 3 265

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Where did they get this intimate photo?? That's the real issue here..

It depends what you mean by intimate..

Comments

Brooklynxman 0

Im going to ignore the fact that they had an intimate picture of you and your ex for a moment, and tell you your parents were way out of line, and you no longer need to introduce them to your girlfriend's parents. Now.....how did they get an intimate picture of you and your ex? Honestly?

Being intimate with someone can mean cuddling up to someone you love, maybe kissing...especially if you were together a long time, it's not uncommon for people to have plenty of these photos, and for family to have them (think weddings). Your parents are ****** in the head and you need to tell them to get counseling.

ohdangkids 10

True fml right here. And being intimate doesn't mean that he and his ex were ******* on camera guys, get real. And if the parents took the photo (if they were at a wedding or family event where he could take his girlfriend or something), then of course they'd have that photo. Your parents are a little cruel, OP.

next time something like this happens, make sure you sneak a shopped picture of your parents having some embarassing sex into the stack of pictures. would actually work better with real pictures, but hey, you've been through enough.

iminlovexox 0

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow hi.

wow, ok i no everyone is saying this, but one how did your parents get that picture and two describe intimate?????

I think that, that is lame that your parents did that to you. I mean it is your life and you should be able to be with whoever you want. I hope you were able to find a way to make things better for your girlfriend and her parents.