Parents vs. Parents

By hateparents - 11/10/2009 11:25 - Australia

Today, my parents met my girlfriend's parents for the first time. They not only brought along embarrassing childhood photos of myself, they'd 'accidentally' placed an intimate photo of me and my ex-girlfriend with them. That was their subtle way of telling everyone they prefered my ex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 923
You deserved it 3 265

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Where did they get this intimate photo?? That's the real issue here..

It depends what you mean by intimate..

Comments

"Hey Mom, look at this picture of me and Kelly *******! You can keep this one, I have TONNES more!" Seriously, why do your parents have pictures like that? DON'T DISTRIBUTE THEM.

Maybe by "intimate" he just means them being close or making out, not neccessarily *******. Just as another possibility. But if you're right, and it is a pornopic, then agreed.

the_stereotype 0

"Here's a picture of Jeff an Kelly watching the discovery channel." "Here's a picture of them imitating them. Oops. Those wild animals. Good luck living up to that one, Sarah." "Isn't your name Kelly?"

DeezyG 0

Ever consider that this just means hugging, or one kiss?

QuentinM95 0

I'm sorry man, I'm also going to guess your mother was the driving passion to your parents' "idea" just a thought

That's their subtle way of telling you to stop being a dirty little mofo...or at least learn how to hide kinky photos from them. YDI x 2

YDI for giving an "intimate photo" of yourself to your parents. I don't care if it's just making out or whatever... if it's enough for you to call it "intimate" then it's too much to share with the parents.

if it was just a kissing photo or something its no biggie, otherwise why did your parents have that photo?

I'm giving you a "FML" but I have to agree... why would you keep "intimate" photos of an ex and why would you put them in a place where your parents could access them?

My cousin's mom kept pictures of him hugging one of his exes because he was smiling in the picture and he almost never smiles for pictures.

They were showing your girlfriend's parents that their son required teabagging.

sportznut856 3

Wow ur life is f***ed up. Real nice parents too