Panda

By Anonymous - 24/10/2015 01:32 - United States - Albuquerque

Today, at a family reunion, my grandpa loudly said that I look like "a cheap Vegas whore" because of my heavy purple eye-shadow. I could tell that a few other people agreed. I was too embarrassed to explain that the "eye-shadow" was just dark circles from fatigue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 535
You deserved it 2 412

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have said "Oh I'm sorry, does it remind you of that story I wasn't suppose to tell grandma about?"

A07 48

You should've said "Ofcourse you'd know all about them" when he said that

Comments

tf shouldn't he know what you look like

You should ask your grandpa how he knows what a cheap Vegas wore looks like with a straight face and in a loud voice.

Soverain 15

Is that really less embarrassing than just telling them you were sleep deprived?

Stop attending their functions or spending any time with them -- they don't deserve you! FYL.

You must be the kind of person who was call a bitch at a family event and never came back. Grow a pair that's what's family is for to make you stronger.

No, family is for love and support. If they can't supply that then the person is fully within right to not be around them. Worry about your happiness, if people around you are toxic try to distance or cut them out of your life. Family or not.

aeryn97 17

There's a youtube vid that shows you how to use bright red lipstick on them under concealer and foundation and it makes them go away completely. it's a super cool trick

Clearly the dark circles are from your late nights whoring.

vb68_fml 28

FYL for having such a disrespectful grand father. Even if you did look like a ***** he should not say it to you in front of an audience. Good luck and don't become like him when growing up OP...

Why be embarrassed? Ive had them since i was born. Genetics, allergies, even general tiredness can cause them.

redframed 12

Too embarrassed to explain?? Why? Explain abd then he's embarrassed!