Overenthusiastic

By Sash - 06/04/2012 21:04 - United Kingdom

Today, I dressed up for a date. After waiting for hours, sending countless texts and voice mails to my date, and thinking I'd been stood up, I remembered my date is actually scheduled for tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 619
You deserved it 38 354

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you think about it, Tomorrow never comes because it is always today.

Comments

Hope you look good enough to pick up a guy tonight because tomorrow you will be all alone. What in the world possessed you to send "countless" texts and calls when you were met with silence after the first one? Creepy and needy.

theWINDOWmonster 3

If we was a decent man he would reply telling you it wasn't for another day.

Some people don't have their cellphones fused to their hand at all times. The guy was most probably busy. This has nothing to do with him not being "decent". And after "countless" messages and voicemails, I wouldn't blame him if he never called OP again.

lavitaebella_fml 0

Quite an imagination you have there!

Well making a mistake like that is better than actually being stood up

hilary56 0

Nice job with embarrassing yourself! But he could have atleast replied telling you it was tomorrow instead of today…I am thinking tomorrow, there won't be a date anymore? He probably didn't reply because you seemed annoying when it seemed like he was standing you up.

yikes. he probably thinks you're a wee bit crazy now op...next time maybe one text/phone call would suffice? Hope everything works out :)

lynn0985 5

Don't be shocked if you get no answer tomorrow!!!