On the down low

By Anonymous - 09/10/2012 16:03 - Canada - Montreal

Today, at work, my buddy pulled up in his car. I handed him $40, and he handed me a bag. It must have looked like a drug deal, but he was actually just smuggling in the new Pokémon game for me. I'm 22, and a drug deal would probably have been less embarrassing to explain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 880
You deserved it 7 963

Same thing different taste

Comments

Angelrose2004 17

Soooo... it would be illegal if someone did find out? And that would also imply that doing something in private makes whatever legal? All this thinking is making my head spin. *sheesh*

What I said is a quote a real cop that Lives by my house told me.

SystemofaBlink41 27
tsent8 15

Marijuanamon quick use hotbox!!!

Marijuanamon used bake, it's super effective!

That sounds more like a Digimon name than a Pokémon name

That, my friend, is called being an Otaku. I'm a 21 year old still playing Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh, and still watching Japanese anime. Nothing to be ashamed about.

Even if you're using the word otaku in the looser English slang sense, no, that's not called being an otaku. English use - fan of anime/manga/video games and Japanese culture in general (not just pokemon). Traditional Japanese use - obsessive fan, often to socially dangerous levels.

I know what Otaku means, you dimwit. If I didn't, I wouldn't be using it. Obviously I'm using in a sense for those that love anime, manga, and games, not the pedophelic way that the Japanese USUALLY tend to use it for.

Some people don't appreciate it as much as you and me...

Dude, I feel you. Last time I bought a Pokemon game I blurted out to the cashier that it was for my brother, totally unbelievable

You know what's more embarrassing then liking Pokémon? Paying someone to get it for u. No one cares, just go and buy it and leave, if u like it don't b ashamed. Otherwise u probably shouldn't still b playing if it bothers u that much. Hell I still play.

QueenShmoobie 6

Man, with how little real happiness people have in this world, do what makes you happy. Life isn't about pleasing other people. Have fun and live in such a way that you have no regrets.

So you didn't get caught? What's the issue?

How can you be that embarrassed about buying Pokémon?