On the down low

By Anonymous - 09/10/2012 16:03 - Canada - Montreal

Today, at work, my buddy pulled up in his car. I handed him $40, and he handed me a bag. It must have looked like a drug deal, but he was actually just smuggling in the new Pokémon game for me. I'm 22, and a drug deal would probably have been less embarrassing to explain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 880
You deserved it 7 963

Same thing different taste

Comments

Britt125 16

Psssh.... I'm almost 21, and I still love the pokemon games. I need somebody to bring me my copy too. I hurt my leg, so I haven't felt up to going to get it myself. It's nothing to be embarassed about, if anybody said anything to me in that situation I'd tell them the truth. I don't care, whether they like it or not it's who I am... not going to be ashamed of who I am. Which of course, is a pokemon master! You shouldn't either, plenty of people in their 20's or older play, and either way it's really nobody's business.

Nochal 8

There's a pokemon advert on this fml page lol

bonsaiboy26 1

Hey we all have out nerd side. I'm 26 and best I know pretty good looking guy and pretty popular amongst everyone, and I still play magic. Don't hide it bro.

dude, that's amazing. ur a ninja and a Pokemon lover. don't be embarrassed though. I'm about to be 20 and going into the army and I wear a pika hi jacket everywhere. I have the midnight purple 3DS and I'm a BIG nerd. I actually scared a guy off cuz I mentioned I play runescape. be proud :) gamers and anime ppl are my best buds and by far better than most ppl in this world.

Wait, we're you caught or something? Who did you explain it to? You didn't finish your fml.

At the risk of being thumbed down I think the new Pokemon sucks. Old Pokemon was the shit. I still have all my cards. I have all my yugioh cards too. OK I'll admit it I like Pokemon and I'm 21.

Totally agree. Sometimes I still get out my Pokemon red/blue/yellow on my original black and white gameboy :) they were the best I reckon

Not a fan of the 2.5D Pokemon games, I prefer Crystal, Ruby and Leaf Green.

Eh, I'm 25 and the only reason I didn't preorder is 'cuz it didn't come with a preorder bonus. If they'd thrown in an artbook or world map poster or something I would've picked it up today with Code of Princess.

I'm 20 and I still play pokemon, neopets, gaia-online, and runescape. Nothing to be ashamed of.

codyFML 0

Sounds like a typical Canadian drug deal to me ;-)