Oh no…

By Anonymous - 12/04/2014 01:40 - Canada

Spicy
Today, it was my birthday. I only got one message, from my dad, which was a sexual image meant for my mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 977
You deserved it 3 451

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OP.. WE AT FML LOVE YOU.. MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR AHEAD! There you go.. I bet you're blushing now

Comments

oddities 20

Not a good something and not even a birthday related something but still a something. True but depressing if you think about it.

Birthdays become depressing when you're not a kid anymore because it means you don't get cool presents, you get age and wisdom and experience. That's nice and all, but I'd rather be a kid.

I still get cool presents on my birthday.... Ok, so I buy them myself, and sometimes I don't wrap them, but I still get excited. Well, that sounds really sad now that I wrote it down.

Rainhawk94 27

#10, your comment is depressing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OP.. WE AT FML LOVE YOU.. MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR AHEAD! There you go.. I bet you're blushing now

And we hate you too. Happy Birthday, OP!

46, I can't stop giggling at how perfectly your comment and pic go together..

Sorry to hear that, OP. Also, Happy Birthday to you :)

maggiefox 25

Happy Birthday! :) Alright, you caught me. I'm throwing you a surprise party :D

Oh ,hopefully it wasn't a dick pic •~• Happy belated birthday !

SemiAuto 21

I'm pretty sure it was considering OP said "sexual image meant for my mother."

So I assume you were just jealous that the nood wasn't meant for you? Email me and I'll send you a birthday nood. I'll even put a bow on it, just for you. Happy birthday.

I thought it was OP who was supposed to be in their birthday suit.

damnit1989 16

#23: I have been so used to correcting grammar, that I did a double-take at your use of "their". I am pleasantly surprised.

This has been the first time Doc has only had negative votes...

actually, instead of 'their,' it should be 'his or her'

Hiimhaileypotter 52

#38- No, he's actually been thumbed down quite a bit before. He's posted thousands of comments; as with anyone else, it's only expected that some comments are going to suck (but I thought this one was pretty good).

This one was good, 85, but I guess when this FML was posted people were in a bad mood because he had -12 likes.