Oh, hello…

By superclutz - 07/07/2009 02:09 - United States

Today, I left something in my boss's office. The door was closed which usually means she isn't in there, so I asked her coworker/friend for the key. When I opened the door, she screamed at me to get out of there. Turns out, she has just stopped breast feeding her son and was pumping her breasts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 423
You deserved it 21 154

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RoqueSand 0

i think 3 was making an erection joke not realising the op is female.

Comments

real question is was she hot and can I get a hook up?

Knock... But at least you're a woman not a man.

you deserved it : you need to learn to always knock first.

1.) Didn't your mother ever teach you to knock before entering a room? (Addendum: Always wait for a response. Knocking and immediately opening the door doesn't count.) 2.) Are you seriously still perturbed by seeing other people naked? At this point, it should elicit more of a "Whoops! I'll be on my way then." than any shock or horror.

Uh, the first point is right, but she never said she was "perturbed" at nakedness. Her boss yelled at her, the OP didn't say, whoops, gotta go. She had to leave. lol @28

chemist 0

In Germany it wouldn't have been a problem at all!

fyourlife33 0

well we arent in germany so shut the **** up

She was pumping her breasts at the office?

It means using a special little machine to remove milk from the breasts so that it can be put into a bottle and fed to the child that way. It's good for the mom because a) it removes excess milk the baby might not be drinking right away that might otherwise be painful and b) it allows someone else to feed the baby when she's not around.

she shouldn't be doing that shit at work. she isn't getting paid to suck milk out her ****. report her.

Report her for what? This is such a hot topic that even if a company did think the boss was in the wrong, they wouldn't say anything about it. Besides that, she was doing it behind a closed door, so what difference does it make?

kyle_kbo20 0

"she isn't getting paid to suck milk out her ****." I loled at that one. Also, now you know to knock OP.

letitbe56 0

Clearly you're a man who knows nothing about breasts. If they don't get relieved of their milk it hurts like hell and is really bad for you. I agree that it would be more appropriate for her to pump them during breaks, but it's not something she can just wait until she gets home to do.

letitbe56 0

A good comparison would be not letting employees go to the bathroom because they're not getting paid to piss. Milk's just one more thing that needs to come out...

xbox_playa 0

youre right, i would report her. only problem is i dont think any1 else would care.

and you aren't getting paid to moderate fml's at work (I read your profile)