Oh great…

By stressedandcrowded - 05/02/2011 16:33 - United Kingdom

Today, I found out that my sister is going to spend the last two months of her pregnancy in my house to be with my mother. She's bringing her three wild children with her. The visit also happens to coincide with my end of year examinations in May and June. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 072
You deserved it 3 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Moobug 4

This person is from the UK; over here we refer to 'our house' or 'my house' as the family home, not necessarily who owns it. Because OP's final exams are in May and June, it's likely that she is talking about her GCSEs - she's 16 and it's her mum's house. Obviously, her mum's decision would be final, but you'd expect a certain amount of consideration on the part of the parent :( OP, since locks on kids' bedroom doors aren't usually the done thing in the UK, take the advice of an earlier poster and go to a library or cafe to study. Seriously.

Comments

I agree with everyone that if it's not actually your house you'll just have to deal with it. but for God's sake, tell your sister to use some goddamn condoms. Four ******* kids in this economy? and it's projected it ain't getting better anytime soon.

katelove 0

So she already has 3 kids, another on the way- and no husband or boyfriend to speak of? If your mother is still supporting that ........ I seriously question the values in your family.

MrFlintstone 5

you should say no. your sister didn't and look what happened

rosieprice21 2

standing-up-for-yourself fail.

You should be thankful that your sister has children and your allowed to see them Some people arent lucky enough to have kids so stop thinking of yourself you ungreatful little prick!

PerfectMistakes 8

Yes, but some people take the "I can have kids, Woo!" thing way too far. Some people just need to learn to close their legs.

skatergirl323 0

your sister needs to close her legs

franwins0827 7

Nasty. Sounds like it's time to have a conversation with your sister about contraception.

bizarre_ftw 21

Well if it's your house as you make it sound might I suggest kicking them out?

Fragmonto 5

Stay with your boyfriend or find yourself a loyal one if you don't have. Then you can spend your time studying at his place.