Nutritional goodness

By homedoggieo - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was eating a croissant. After eating half of it and was about to take another bite, a spider crawled out of one of the holes of flaky deliciousness and descended down a thread of web to the table, where it scuttled away. There was a whole family of them living in there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 295
You deserved it 4 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KiwiBlu 0

That is one of the most disgusting things I have ever heard.

Oh my god. Thank you for the nightmares I'm sure to have.

Comments

Orchid_fml 2

pree sure the OP meant there was one spider in the croissant , && a whole family of them living in the table . not a whole family living in the croissant . although one spider is bad enough as it is . i'd be so choked .

ziqi92 0

thanks a lot, now i'm gonna have nightmares for the rest of my life :p i'm never eating another crossiant

rell969 0

I had a croissant today frum dunkins nd it was delicious

dramakat11 0

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am severely arachnaphobic and just reading this made me start to hyperventilate. JESUS!!!!!!!!!! I am ssssssssssoooooooooooooooo sorry. FYL times a million! I will never eat a croissant again!

sucks4you5 0

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

bexox 0

If you think that's bad, then it's really gonna burst your bubble when you realize how many spiders, not to mention other bugs, a person can potentially swallow merely in their sleep in the course of their lifetime. TBH, you can expect a number of "natural contaminants" (or at least that's what the FDA calls 'em) in your food, ranging anywhere from maggots to thrips. Yum! Granted your experience amounts to neh more than a freak occurance, it does happen from time to time. What I'm curious about is where the croissant came from in the first place since it would appear that a spider got in there and laid some eggs while the baker was turned the other way (not surprising since it only takes a moment for the bugger to get in there). If it was store-bought baked goods, I imagine somebody will probably be making a complaint to the manager in the foreseeable future.

^ FYI, by "laying eggs" I meant that it would've laid an eggsack in there and then proceeded to kick the bucket as spiders so do.

crownme 0

that's nasty you should've put hot sauce on it