Not a real doctor

By silencio - 24/05/2012 10:44 - Canada - Ch?teauguay

Spicy
Today, my mom watched a Dr. Phil episode. She's now hysterical because she assumes me and my friends are involved in sex parties. All because a man on the TV said so. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 414
You deserved it 2 394

Same thing different taste

Comments

To the grammar nazi #118 criticising her, you incorrectly used the word "your" and "no" instead of not. Maybe you need to go to a grammar party...

dreamer9614 3

Dr. Phil is an idiot D-bag that needs to stop airing new shows. He also thinks that only soldiers get PTSD and that they're ticking time bomb killing machines once they have it. Among a lot of other VERY wrong 'facts' he preaches to those dumb enough to watch.

Ugh Doctor Phil. It's because of him that my mom and step-loser were convinced I was going out trying to get pregnant. They were already controlling before that, but things got way worse. All because of Doctor Phil.

So it's agreed my fellow FMLers Dr. Phil sucks donkey dong!!!

mollysticks 10

He's not even a real doctor.

I trust him. That mustache says he means business and demands respect. Why do we always listen to the men with mustaches? It hasn't really worked out...

noisebox 1

Dr. Phil is a bald headed retard, ( but who is laughing all the way to the bank). I heard has his team check out the guest to see if they are " good looking" enough to be on his show. He s a fat bastard who actually has a book about loosing weight with his fat butt on the cover....

FarscapeSDC 9

Why does anyone listen to Dr. Phil? He may be a PhD, meaning he is technically a doctor, but unlike psychiatrists who are actually medical doctors, a psychology degree doesn't mean you are qualified to offer advice. Plus, his PhD dissertation was on the most absurd subject, So I doubt the validity of his PhD (The dissertation was entitled "Rheumatoid arthritis: a psychological intervention." Really? who needs a psychological intervention for arthritis? they need drugs, physical therapy, or surgery.)

Psychologists can offer advice in whatever field they happen to specialize in, but they cannot prescribe medicine.