Not a real doctor

By silencio - 24/05/2012 10:44 - Canada - Ch?teauguay

Spicy
Today, my mom watched a Dr. Phil episode. She's now hysterical because she assumes me and my friends are involved in sex parties. All because a man on the TV said so. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 414
You deserved it 2 394

Same thing different taste

Comments

amspawforth 4

Then your mom is just silly. Surely you have some sort of social networking where she could look and see that you're not into sex parties and that you just go out to have fun with your friends, not participate in orgys.

unknown_user5566 26

Because it's impossible to post fake information/statuses on social networking sites...?

nelds 12

You're just mad no one invited you to these sex parties.

Remember the hysteria about Rainbow parties after Oprah did an episode about it? It was hilarious; my mum actually sat my sister and me down and asked if he had ever been to one.

skyeyez9 24

I remember watching that episode. Good thing it was not when my parents were there cause it would have made it uncomfortable.

skyeyez9 24

Each Girl puts different colored lipstick on and go down the line sucking boys dicks. Leaving their penises apparently different colors. It was supposedly popular amongst middle school ******.

Dr. Phil needs to end up like Rosie O'Donnell career in talk shows.

eyecon502 13

Quit your whining and arrange one!

caplox 6

Just shows that she cares who you're hanging out with. I think.

Kenton1008 21

Or it just shows that she's really gullible and believes anything a bald man on the TV says.

Or overprotective to the point of general insanity o.O

Sounds like my Grandmother. Once she figured out how to use her computer, she started sending me spam forwards with this at the beginning: VERIFIED BY SNOPES!!! FWD TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS!!! ...... :/