Noise complaint

By no sleep for me - 08/01/2013 07:44

Today, I tried to get my boyfriend to roll over while he was asleep. He snores loud enough to wake the neighbors and if he lays on his side he usually stops. Instead of rolling over, he stuck his leg in the air, farted twice, and laughed about it in his sleep. He's still snoring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 391
You deserved it 5 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Sounds like sleep apnea have him ask the doctor about soft palette surgery or a CPAP breathing machine

Lose weight and quit smoking if he is a smoker. Had it myself. Got back in shape and it went away.

Yea those are good treatments if he has a weight or smoking issue ... It can also be a physiological issue that is unrelated to weight or lifestyle.

He may have sleep apnea and needs a sleep evaluation. If he does he is at risk of stroke and heart attack .

Nothin says lovin, like a good Dutch oven.

Not sure if your BF be trolling, or purposely griefing you and the neighbors...

still better than him farting in your face with your mouth oppen

Gross. You certain he is of age? He's not just a really tall 11 year old, is he?

What? The ol' "smothering with a pillow over his face" cure isn't good enough to try? I beg to differ...

That's not so bad. My ex had a similar snoring issue, he also outweighed me by 105lbs. One night about 3:30am or so, he was snoring as usual, and wouldn't wake up or roll over. I tried to roll him over myself, and just as I'd almost gotten him rolled over he all of a sudden threw all of his weight back at me in his sleep. This resulted in me tearing a muscle in my lower back which, 7 years later, still gives me trouble. Feel better?

this is probably the funniest thing I've read in a while