Noise annoys

By Anonymous - 10/08/2012 05:29 - Europe

Spicy
Today, after my boyfriend and I had gotten frisky last night, I found a note on the front door of my building that read, "Dear girl in apartment 3D, from now on please close the blinds all the way or lose 30 pounds. Either would be acceptable." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 731
You deserved it 18 266

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Forget the comment about losing the weight, that was just mean, however you might want to make sure next time that you aren't giving your neighbors a show via your windows.

Comments

SrakaSrakasta 20

So, which one is it going to be, fatty?

hazydaze 9

They shouldn't have commented on your weight, that's just ****** up. Obviously your boyfriend has no problem with the way you are now, and if so then it doesn't matter. As long as you're happy. But always make sure your blinds are closed so you don't give any pleasure to nasty peeping toms.

Marineman5 6

Have him arrested for sexually harassing you. Problem solved.

1. You don't know that it was a him. 2. It isn't sexual harassment. 3. It's her responsibility to not be nude in front of the window. 4. She doesn't know who it was. I'm hoping you were joking, because if not you're crazy.

PandaSpots 10

That's not harassment. All he did was tell her to close the blinds. I'm sure he wasn't watching long if he commented about her closing the blinds and losing some weight. He probably was disgusted. I would be too.

Marineman5 6

I was. And it's a guy because the note said something about her weight. A women wouldn't have mentioned it. The blinds should have been closed, but it's her apartment she can have sex where ever she wants.

56 - How does the weight comment mean that ONLY a guy could have said it? Women insult other women's weights all the time!

Marineman5 6

I just believe a women she doesn't know wouldn't mention anything about her weight. A man would.

67- Please stop. I'm losing IQ points just by reading your comments.

Marineman5 6

Haha sorry for thinking a guy wrote the note.

tweetbaby14 18

67, I'm a woman. When I see larger women doing things that they really don't need to be for everyone to see, I say something. Women can be disgusted by other women.

Marineman5 6

Never said they couldn't. I'm just giving my opinion.

tweetbaby14 18

How is accusing men of something just because it talks about sex an opinion?

It wasn't becuse it was sex, idiot. It was because (as I agree with 67), a man would prolly tell a stranger that she needs to lose weight. I'm not sayin this applies to every guy. A woman would prolly refrain. Plus I don't think a chick would tell someone to lose weight before goin at it.30 pounds is like nothing(I lost a ton of weight before) and it doesn't make it much different when I am....a voyeur. Now a dude might notice.

I liked all your comments except this one, D. It works for both genders. Sex is sex. People eat it up. No pun intended. And you'd think either sex would notice extra weight? Still, it really wasn't their place to comment. Maybe a quick note saying, "nice show, close the blinds"?

tweetbaby14 18

130, first off, stupid shit, don't call me an idiot when you clearly don't know how to read or type out probably ("prolly" isn't a word). I didn't say because it's sex it's a man being discussed. You need to shut the **** up and learn how to read.

Hey tweety bird. Leave derp alone. Also you didn't even explain what you wanted her to know :) your pist doesnt exactly make much sense. And you just told her she couldn't spell. I personally dont mind the usage of "prolly". She only mentioned you in the first part anyway. I think you ought to just shut the **** up and learn to read. Without opening your mouth. It isn't very nice. And she's new to the site. Now don't get all bitchy. I hate back and forth fights. Especially since I feel like you'll get offended. Even if it is not offensive.

Also, people are, in fact, entitled to their opinion. The person you bitched at earlier suggested a man wrote it because they, personally, thought a man could have written it. Not everyone lives your experiences or thinks how you do.

ProfLawliet 1

Ouch, FYL indeed. Careful, next time you could end up on a website.

But she also deserves it for not closing her blinds and kinda for not taking care of her body. Although granted not as much for not taking care of her body. I understand that it can be difficult. I have problems with it too. Just saying.

BubbleGrunge 18

What a dick, I personally would leave my blinds open from now on just to annoy the **** out of your neighbor. Don't like it, don't look asshole. Obviously your boyfriend likes you the way you are,which is all that matters.

It's okay , clearly your boyfriend has no complaints with your truffle shuffle dance under the sheets and that is all I suppose really matters in the end ....

Sorry, but you deserve it, but only because you didn't close the blinds, not because of your weight. The comment about your weight was really rude and unnecessary of the person to write.