Noise annoys

By Anonymous - 10/08/2012 05:29 - Europe

Spicy
Today, after my boyfriend and I had gotten frisky last night, I found a note on the front door of my building that read, "Dear girl in apartment 3D, from now on please close the blinds all the way or lose 30 pounds. Either would be acceptable." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 731
You deserved it 18 266

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Forget the comment about losing the weight, that was just mean, however you might want to make sure next time that you aren't giving your neighbors a show via your windows.

Comments

perdix 29

Close the blinds and hang on to your plumpa humpa boyfriend.

Phst what a jerk. It's his choice for watching. I bet his bed looks out the window and creeps and secretly enjoys it. One of his friends walked in and saw him enjoying it- and put the note on the door for him. The 30 lbs is for the friends own appeal.

perdix 29

Did anyone catch that the live sex show is going on in 3D? Does that mean the peeper needs special glasses to enjoy the show? I'll bet the cumshot scenes would be scary!!!

I just peed my pants reading your comment , that is so freaking hilarious!!

Cumshots in 3D? Pfft, let me go get my army shield. I'm not taking any chances.

What disturbs me about this note is that the person who left the note could have looked away if he had issues with OP's figure. So... he watched them, thinking "Wow, they're gettin' it on! But that girl is FAT!" Maybe I'm reading the FML wrong.

I thought the same thing. It's not like when neighbors could complain about loud sex that can't be blocked out. Why complain when he could've just looked somewhere besides out the window?

It depends on the set-up, my place has a balcony in the living room with no curtains in front of it. I can't really avoid looking out the window (and since I'm renting I'm not even allowed to install a curtain rod). If there was a building next to mine with people frequently nude in front of the window, I'd be upset (unless said people were attractive females). It's funny that she's nude (and not just nude, performing sexual acts) in front of the window, and you're saying he should just avoid looking out the window. Maybe he has a great view of the stars, or of the skyline, or trees, or whatever he likes, and he just doesn't want to see people having sex when he looks out the window. I really doubt that if it was a guy masturbating in front of his window and his female neighbour asked him to stop people would say "can't she just not look out her window! why can't she just look somewhere else!" But now I really need to sleep. Almost 10 am here now. Damn you internet.

FirebirdF350 7

@batman If your 'view' is so important, why are you looking through a window instead of up? By the way, it's called a screen or a privacy barrier, I use them, and I have had neighbors who walked around naked, I saw it once, and from then on ignored it, I did not write out a note and comment on how they should put up curtains or lose weight, for two reasons, 1.) I wasn't watching so it didn't effect me, and 2.) It's not my place to tell people to alter themselves so I could watch. The fact that regardless of setting you watch AND comment on it is stalkerish, one makes you a pervert, the other would be concerned citizen, but only creepy stalkers say 'oh lose thirty pound and it'll be much sexier' just think about that. This person obviously wants to watch because they suggest losing weight, even if it's a poorly made joke it's still terrible

i think i would burst out in tears after i read that. not only because this ************ insulted me but they were watching me get it on..which is creepy as hell if they dont have permission. but forget them, OP, your boyfriend obviously loves your body & thats all that matters!

coolbrony12 3

FYL, but YDI. You should have closed the blinds but he or she shouldn't have been watching. Tell him to go to the Internet to watch **** instead of watching neighbors.

The person that left the note sounds like my kind of guy.

koolkat27 13

Put a sign up on your window: "Free ****. If you don't like the view, don't look."

I'd be more worried about the fact that he put the note on the front door of your building instead of on your apartment door or sliding it under the door. Dick move. Odds are, you're gonna start getting some really pervy looks from other residents from now on. FYL indeed.

Well, if he could see her through the window chances are he lives in the opposite building with no access to hers. So he wouldn't have been able to get in to slide it under her door. But yeah, still a dick move.

If I were to look out my window at the apartment building across from mine, I wouldn't have a single clue as to what the apartment number is. I would have to trudge over, get the number, and then write the note. Unless the note writer has an eidetic memory, I'm assuming that's what must have happened.

The note was pretty specific on the apartment number, and pasted on the outside of the building where everyone passing by would read it. Sounds to me like it was deliberate and brutal humiliation.