Noise annoys

By Anonymous - 10/08/2012 05:29 - Europe

Spicy
Today, after my boyfriend and I had gotten frisky last night, I found a note on the front door of my building that read, "Dear girl in apartment 3D, from now on please close the blinds all the way or lose 30 pounds. Either would be acceptable." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 731
You deserved it 18 266

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Forget the comment about losing the weight, that was just mean, however you might want to make sure next time that you aren't giving your neighbors a show via your windows.

Comments

secretkeeper911 4

I can't be the only one that misread it as "Dead girl in apartment 3D..."

hateevryone 14

Always take precaution before sex. You never know who's watching.

To be honest, if it were me, I'd just open the blinds all the way.

alexiscalifornia 0

ignore that ass and his weight insults...however maybe you should do the opposite and give him a little show ;)

dellam 3
xdaftpunkxloverx 10

OP, don't let that bother you. He had no right saying something like that OR watching through your window. You can do whatever you want and live however you want, and you don't have to bend to the will of ANYONE, especially not someone who doesn't know you. And besides, he's obviously a lonely, miserable **** who will continue to live that way.

hiandrews69 29

I would have put a big ******* poster in the window that said "Stop being such a peeping tom, you creep" and then tried to catch whoever it was. What a ******* prick (or fistfull of assholes, depending on how many watched...)