No help wanted

By Anonymous - 20/01/2013 18:22 - New Zealand - Hamilton

Spicy
Today, after an hour of crying over a guy I like, I put on some Adele and sang along. My mom quickly took notice and came to give me advice, which was to "get over it" because he doesn't want me, and that "masturbation beats relationships hands down." Gee, thanks mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 619
You deserved it 7 576

Same thing different taste

Top comments

strawberrywine22 30

If singing along to Adele is your way of grieving over your lost relationship, I'm with your mother. Maybe you should stick to boyfriends that require AA batteries.

Comments

perdix 29

For girls, the margin of victory should be "hands in," and for guys, it's "hands on."

perdix 29

#23, a finger or two at first, and then see how it goes from there. GOOD LUCK!

Except fapping generally has to do with the outer bits, so hands down is rather accurate.

perdix 29

#34, not if you want to tickle your G-spot ;)

The_Water_Ninja 9

well technically she wasn't wrong...

XTheDesertSongX 17

Honestly, Adele is the corniest and one of the most annoying female artists to date. Singing her music for a coping mechanism is like salting the wound. That would only make you feel worse.

Yes she is the MOST annoying artist to date... Not. She's what artists should look up to, I've never seen her posting herself smoking joints on Instagram or flashing her vag everytime she gets out of a car or falling out of a club half pusses out her face. Yeah she's annoying.

You wouldn't be able to see anything between the thunder thighs anyways.

Confession: I like Adele music. I agree that listening to Adele music is pouring salt onto the wound, but one could argue that it's necessary. Reason being, that some people would want to release all the bad emotions now than later. That or people have a tendency to listen to music upon the way they feel.

I agree with you. I'm not going to say she's not talented; she is. She's very talented. I acknowledge that. But my GOD every song I've heard by her is just her whining about some guy who decided he liked another girl more than her. Get the **** over it and put that voice to good use, woman. Honestly. I had to listen to "Someone Like You" pretty much every day when I was working in summer because we had a radio on but weren't allowed earphones... I swear my brain became the most depressed creature on this planet.

It's ok! It's only the start of life you will find the right one soon!

And here's the another FML: Today, my girlfriend called to break up with me, and her reason is that her mum said 'masturbation beats relationships hands down.' FML

Definitely in the top 20 of the most unfunny comments I've seen.

CharresBarkrey 15

That should trigger the good old gag reflex there hmm? ;)

perdix 29

#1, yes, Mom deserves a hand for that one.

That sounds a lot like my mum.. I feel your pain!