Night fight

By FistFighter - 09/04/2011 04:01 - United States

Today, after getting up to press snooze on my alarm clock, I climbed back into bed. When I went to reach for the covers quickly because I was cold, I missed, yet still managed to pull back my fist with force punching myself in the face. I now have a bloody fat lip. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 929
You deserved it 12 963

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xchyennex 0

well at least you're awake now.

I started laughing halfway through reading this as I knew what the outcome would be - I've also done this OP, learn to laugh at yourself.

Comments

gutzz 0

Is it me, or do I read [California - United States] on that FML?

gutzz 0

It's just you, but it's not the location that you're having trouble with.

Oh yeah(!) I mean how the hell do you get that much force when you're cold. I can't. I'm like a slug.

That's weird... You might want to go get that checked out..

I just give up on this commenting. Right now, I'm just gonna stick to reading the FML.

gutzz 0

awwwww :( I like it better when they fight back!! :/

19- He was probably cold cause the AC was on??

oh nvm I read the comment wrong...sorry

mz_booty 0
SuckerPunchurMom 0

And SuckerPunchurMom strikes again!(referring to the FML)

failblogftw 0

he missed the covers and pulled without them an punched himself

he hit himself in the face when he tried to pull the covers back. he probably did it a little fast.

lulzcow 0

woke you up though didn't it?

yeah rly you should hav used self defense. maybe you should take a kungfu or karate class?

how did it happen! are u soo sleepy.. haiz that happens to me also but ussually i punch my bed's frame!

SuckerPunchurMom 0

lol! ur nuts! it must be worst that painful.

SuckerPunchurMom 0

Especially the underpants gnomes.

LoveLife293 2

ur pic is totally in the rite place at the rite time lol

Xlax4lifeX 0

thts wht u get for nor waking up wen ur alarm went off. YDI

ReynshineCutting 10

You know, some people purposely set their alarm earlier than they plan on getting up. That way instead of jumping out of bed like a zombie they can actually, gradually wake up. I set my alarm about 20 minutes before I plan to get up so that I can hit the snooze twice. Same with my fiancé.

Wow #32, I thought I was the only person who done that... :/ lol it makes getting up so much easier, because mine goes off again 5 mins later so you press it like 4 times :)

briidontgive_ 0

38 , You press it 4 times ? If some loud obnoxious alarm was waking me up that much I'd end up unpluggin the damn thing. 2 is good enough for me.

Well, I press it 3 times, then I'm nearly awake, then on the 4th I get up :) and I can't un plug it cause then I'll sleep for like ages after :(

I set it for an hour before I want to wake up because I love pressing the snooze button. it makes me feel like always have 10 minutes. I like that feeling.

xchyennex 0

well at least you're awake now.

So your alarm was far enough away to force you to get up - and you went back to bed? Doesnt that completely defeat the purpose of putting your alarm there? At any rate, that sucks. I guess it's just too bed for you. Unless this FML is a load of sheet, in which case, you should have quilt while you were ahead, and allowed us to focus on other mattress ...

oh I see what you did there, it's a play on words! :-p I love your profile pic BTW.