Don't be an asshole

By Anonymous - 11/03/2021 00:30

Today, the only person I know that ever traveled with me told me he doesn't enjoy the experience and thinks I'm an asshole, so I don't have a travel buddy any more. Every affordable trip requires two people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 371
You deserved it 1 080

Same thing different taste

Top comments

peterblack67 9

Every affordable trip most definitely does not need 2 people. That's ridiculous.

It doesn't hurt to ask why they thought that. It doesn't mean you'll always be like that. Might even be that he was the bad one. Open up, don't close up

Comments

It doesn't hurt to ask why they thought that. It doesn't mean you'll always be like that. Might even be that he was the bad one. Open up, don't close up

peterblack67 9

Every affordable trip most definitely does not need 2 people. That's ridiculous.

Don't worry. There's an industry that provides affordable travel for huge numbers of assholes. It's called a cruise. You can be with a literal boatload of assholes.

Everyone's an asshole. You, your friend, Trump, Piers Morgan... everyone.

mickymoose1 15

As someone who prefers to travel alone, you very well may not be an asshole. I get super annoyed when I travel with people and end up not enjoying my time so to end myself disliking my trip and ruining my travel buddies trips, I'll let them know I'm going to continue on my own at no fault of their own and that I just prefer to travel solo. Usually they understand and we remain friends and even meet up throughout the rest of the journey for the odd adventure together. I just prefer my alone time. Although, if he's the only one that was willing to travel with you, that might be a sign. I agree with previous comments, ask why and then work to better yourself. A large amount of people don't even realize they're being an asshole so they need someone to tell them. Good luck!

OrySoma 11

well sounds more like an **** his life who wants to be stuck traveling with an asshole

randybryant799 20

Every affordable trip does not need 2 people. That's absurd.