Back to square one

By Anonymous - 10/09/2022 19:00

Today, I found out I can't earn a bachelor’s degree towards my dream career because I have previously gone to undergrad. I only went to undergrad because my parents convinced me not to pursue my dream career the first time around. I quit a brutal job to pursue this… but at least I had a job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 820
You deserved it 186

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're lying or mistaken. You can get as many bachelor's degrees as you want. Don't expect great financial aid after you get the first one.

wellfuckmeiguess 1

you should be able to go back and get one- you can get as many degrees as you want you just have to pay a shit ton of money

Comments

wellfuckmeiguess 1

you should be able to go back and get one- you can get as many degrees as you want you just have to pay a shit ton of money

You're lying or mistaken. You can get as many bachelor's degrees as you want. Don't expect great financial aid after you get the first one.

This doesn't make any sense .. also who takes advice on university degrees and conditions from parents and not college advisors. The advisors are there to help you change course, update modules and ensure you graduate with a degree. I changed twice the course and have three separate degrees. Pick up a phone and call a qualified person to discuss options.

Iv seen many parents ruin there child’s life by doing this so it’s not just you. I assume you mean you can’t go back now because student finance won’t cover the cost? Or don’t have enough money to pay for it. My advise is to search scholarships, have a look at charities or reach out to companies in that area you’re wanting to do a degree in.

You already have a bachelor's degree? So what! You can get as many as you want. You can also get multiple masters and doctorates.